What is SEO?
Each day there are more than 2 million Google searches for the term “SEO” or search engine optimization. SEO is all about understanding and doing the right things to your site with proper and straightforward methods. As a Nashville SEO company, we work to get your phrases on page 1 of search engine results when a person searches for a service or solution like your own.
Three crucial elements of good SEO are:
- top quality web content
- keyword research and use
- making your site “link-worthy” to other sites on the internet.
Search Engine Optimization Basics for Business Owners
If you were to type or say “Fence Company Nashville” into the Google search, Google shows three map listings and ten organics (non-ad related) results for that search. According to statistics, you’ll likely avoid the Yelp and paid ad listings and then click on the first actual fencing business on Page 1, right? It’s not likely you would keep looking on pages 2 or 3. You may have noticed that the difference between companies on Page 1 and those on pages 2, 3, and 4 might not have a thing to do with the company’s quality, but because of the quality of their SEO, they are perceived as “the best.”
You want your organization to show up at the top. You want to optimize your website to rank on the top page of Google searches using SEO methods.
What Can A Nashville SEO Do for My Business?
Efficient and ethical SEO strategies and techniques help move your website to that coveted top position. When someone is looking for a service or product that your company supplies, would you rather be on the “main street,” not the back street? A high-quality inbound marketing strategy boosts the number of visitors and customers. This is accomplished by enhancing your site ranking in the SERPs or search engine result pages. After all, that’s where everyone is clicking.
The Main Techniques We Employ
- First and foremost, having a quantity of premium quality content to describe your company and to notify your potential customers concerning your service or product will certainly boost your ranking.
- The second is strategically dropping keywords into your web content. For example, “Vacation Rentals Orange Beach” is commonly called a keyword, although it is more accurately a search phrase. By correctly inserting keywords into your page title and utilizing variations in your content, we optimize your page to show up when folks type in that search phrase.
- Last but not least, the third technique is constructing hyperlinks to and from your website. Using handpicked websites in your business niche to get links from is paramount. And linking properly between your web pages, blog posts, social media posts, etc. This is how we provide you with highly themed links that improve the ranking of your website.
- You’ll want attention paid to other details as well, such as business reviews,
The 3 Main Elements of SEO
High-Quality Content That Ranks on Google And Brings In New Business
- Content marketing is marketing your company through sharing educational, amusing, or insightful information. Content marketing aids your potential customers in determining if your product is a good fit for them. And if so, they will likely make a purchase.
- Google and various other online search engines will match the best quality, most pertinent info with their users’ search queries. Consequently, it is critical to have an SEO technique for your content and an outstanding copywriter to keep your site fresh and relevant.
- Link Building – by making your site known to the right group of sites on the internet, your site is referenced and linked. This is like a vote of confidence to Google and other search engines and helps to boost your rankings.
Keywords– SEO Speaks the Same Language as People
Internet search engines keep track of the specific words and expressions people type or speak into search bars when searching for details. Developing a comprehensive list of keywords is the initial step in SEO and the foundation for your web content technique. As a local Nashville digital marketing company, we research to determine the search terms your potential customers use. Also, we see they are directed to your website by optimizing the URLs, titles, paragraphs, and web links.
Links– The “Webbing” of the Worldwide Web
- Web linking structure is the plan of acquiring links from trusted websites that correlate with your website and your business niche. Hyperlinks advertise your site on other sites and join them to form reliability, trust, and value. Hyperlinks are the foundation of the internet’s makeup, as you may know.
- Getting premium web links is a critical ranking consideration for Google, yet often considered one of the most challenging things SEO specialists do. SEO specialists that can create safe and trusted links for your website are rare.
Does SEO Make Sense For My Business?
That depends. Increasing your website’s ranking position is essential to your internet presence and earnings. It does require innovative, logical as well as technical work. A seasoned Nashville SEO expert can make all the difference in the number of site visitors and potential customers you have. By moving your site to Google’s coveted first page, you will reap the results of long-term value and return on your financial investment.
Brent Sparks is the Owner and Founder of Sparks SEO a Nashville SEO agency based in Franklin, Tennessee, and is considered a Nashville SEO Veteran. Our company specializes in digital marketing services for local and regional businesses. If you’re ready for real help with your digital presence, especially if you are not happy with your current or past results, call us at (615) 870-8858 or click this link for a no-obligation initial assessment of your digital presence.
Get The Ball Rolling Here!
Or Call Now – 615-870-8858